Monday, February 25, 2013

Blog Challenged

Once again my kids are pressuring me to get caught up on the blog, and once again I'm intending to make a regular habit of posting.(I know what you're thinking..."Fat chance".  Trust me, I'm thinking the same thing.) 
Life if just too full and there are so many things I'd rather be doing than sit at the computer.  (Especially since every weekend for the last two months have been spent at wrestling tournaments.)  I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking, and loving every minute.  It's great on these icky cold days.  This also makes me a hermit.  I stay home as much as possible and screen my calls...sorry.

This is what things look like out in my backyard...and this is why I stay home! 

The pool...so sad...can't wait til summer.  We finished in October and managed to heat it until just after Thanksgiving.  Then, tired of giving ALL our cash to Questar, we shut it down.
The wind can blow like crazy here and the snow drifts get crazy too.  This day our little road was covered with 3 ft snow drifts, so I was stuck at home until Todd got home from work and could plow the road.  No beach here, but you can catch a "wave" of snow.
On the 15th, Max celebrated his 7th birthday.  It was a low key birthday this year.  He chose Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner...mostly because he knows Kiarra hates them.  Then he got to pick a movie for the family to watch.  The next day, Saturday, we had a small party after his basketball game.  My sister and parents came over for lunch and birthday cake.  Then he got to go bowling with his friend Matthew.  Easy, happy birthday.  So nice.

If I tried to back track all the way to October, it just wouldn't happen. So...lets just say the holidays were great, we're surviving winter and no big news, is good news.  Check back soon...I promise to post SOON!

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 19 KG less than us.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING about "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Click this link to find out if this easy questionnaire can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete